Friday, April 15, 2011

ABC's of Me

So I saw this post on Carrots 'N' Cake blog, (I am kinda obsessed with her blog:) and I thought since I am just starting out this would be a great idea so people can start learning more about me.

A. Age: 21

B. Bed size: Double.. I think that is what it is called, and I have another bed underneath my bed which is covered in fitness magazines!

C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom, I would do anything, wash food dishes, do the laundry but cleaning a bath room freaks me out!!

D. Drink: I love a light beer but i also enjoy water and green tea!

E. Essential start to your day: Oatmeal

F. Favorite color: Hot Pink

G. Gold or silver: Sliver

H. Height: 5’6”

I. Instruments you play: I played the piano for 14 years!! My parents were kinda obsessed with all of my sisters and I playing, ever one says you will regret stopping and let me tell you that I really do, my younger sister plays really and she practices all the time. I wish I would have just stuck with it!! I also played the clarinet in middle school and in high school I played in the band, but it was not the marching band because I played golf and marching was at the same time as golf, so yes I was a band geek for a short period of time!

J. Job title: Student, gopher for Marysville School District.

K. Kids: Someday, I think..

L. Live: In a bungalow in the small town of Marysville, Ohio


M. Mom’s name: Janice


N. Nicknames: Bis, Da Bis, Bing

O. Overnight hospital stays: Just one, I was like 3

P. Pet peeve: Being late.. ugg I need to always be early!

Q. Quote from a movie: I am horrible at remembering movie quotes. Its almost funny how bad I am. I can love the movie i.e. The Notebook.. but I can not remember the lines at all!

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: Two sister

T. Time you wake up: Monday-Sunday 7:00 AM, besides Wednesday and Friday 6:00 AM I have class at 8:00AM

U. Underwear: Low cuts

V. Vegetables you dislike: I honestly like every veggie that I have ever tried. Is that weird?

W. What makes you run late: Bruce.. My boyfriend, and like I said before I hate being late!


X. X-Rays you’ve had: I had one on my hip. In middle school I played volleyball and when I ran for the ball I tripped and landed right on my hip, kinda blacked out for a second and then was sent to the hospital.

Y. Yummy food you make: Blueberry, Banana, Chocolate Whey Smoothies!



No comments:

Post a Comment