Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Carbs, Carbs, and more Carbs

So today I realized that I eat a lot of carbs. And I don't do this on purpose, its just that since i have started logging more miles running, i have been having these intense cravings! Today my total carbs were an English muffin for breakfast, wheat thins, Life Cereal, pretzels, to snack on. This might not seem a lot but I also have fruit which contains a lot of carbs as well. I use to love to eat protein, all of my snacks had protein but as of lately its just been carbs!!
Have you ever had this issue before with just one particular food?

Other than this I had a really good salad! It was so yummy, i heated up some turkey in the skillet, and chopped up some lettuce, and tomatoes and topped it all on top of a flat bread!
I would also like to say, this is my first food picture!! I realized that my phones cameras is pretty good, so I will stop being lazy and take more pictures of my food!!
After lunch I had to go to work, but they allowed me to leave earlier so I came home and studied for a Microbio quiz tomorrow:(
For dinner tonight I had a smoothie, Banana Grape and Pinnaple.. YUMMY!
  • 1 cup of skim milk
  • two cores of a pineapple
  • 1/2 cup of grapes
  • one whole banana
  • a few things of ice
This was so easy, as well as super filing for dinner! Well I am off to start studying some more for Micro bio, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment