Monday, April 11, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away... Please!!

Well this is another reason why Ohio stinks sometimes, yesterday it was almost 90F!!! And today it was about 60 and rainy :(, these are the days I just want to move!!! Anyways I had a fun time last night, I watched the Masters with my boyfriend, Bruce and my dad. I use to play golf in high school and sometime on occasion I play, but I find that I enjoy watching golf more than playing which could be surprising to many people! Before watching the Masters though I worked out, and I ran 3.5 miles in 29:30! I was very excited for this time!!!

I have the 10k in 18 days, so I am starting to get nervous. The last time I raced was almost 1.5 years ago, and it did not end well at all. That will be another post in the future ;) (dont want to curse myself just days before!). So I have been running a lot of tempo runs and hills, in preparation. My body is totally feeling it, its a good feeling though!

Question: Have you ever had a bad race experience?

So after the masters, I made some dinner, and once again... I forgot my camera. However, I had a blueberry smoothie with
  • 2 cups of skim milk
  • some Ice
  • a bunch of frozen blueberries
  • some plain greek yogurt
  • one scoop of whey powder
Delicious!! It was creamy so it tasted like ice cream which is always great for dinner;). and then I had a few pieces of leftover baked chicken and some wheat thins. This is not normally how I eat dinner but as of lately I have not been really up to eating. I know this sounds strange, but I think because I have been running so much its suppressing my appetite. So tonight I plan on making some good whole wheat pasta and shrimp after my run! Have a great day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment